On the following pages, I would like to ask you a few questions on the subject of “Documentation work in day care centers”.
The aim of the survey is to be able to better evaluate and understand the factors of using documentation software or using it not.
At the end of the survey, I would also like to ask for more information about yourself and your work. This includes this information would improve the results and the evaluation.
The survey is online from June 1st, 2021 to August 1st, 2021. It was created with Lime Survey provided by the FernUniversität-Hagen (Germany).
There is the right to information from the person responsible for this study about the collected personal data as well as the right to correction, deletion, restriction of the processing of the data, and a right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
Before the questionnaire starts, you will see detailed information about your rights in this survey and you will be asked again for your consent. Your data will only be collected and processed based on the statutory provisions.
You have the following personal rights within the scope of this survey:
• Participation in the study is voluntary. You can cancel the questionnaire at any time.
• Your participation is anonymous; your answers cannot be traced back to you. This also means that your personal data record cannot be identified by us after the survey has been completed.
• Your data will only be used for scientific work.
• The research is not of commercial interest.
• The data collected will keep to the end of the year and used
• You can take part in this survey without giving your name.
If you have any questions about this survey, please contact the person responsible for this study: Hanna Loetz, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org